To find out more about what a Certified Access Specialist does and how to find one to inspect your business, go to the California Department of General Services CASp information page.

Once a CASp has certified your business you have special legal rights that will help you in an accessibility lawsuit. A CASp can also help you put together a plan to make any changes you need for ADA compliance.

This page is sponsored by
California Chamber of Commerce
California Restaurant Association
Disability Rights California
California Business Properties Association
Center for Independent Living
California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce
California Commission on Disability Access
Consumer Attorneys of California
The information and links on this page are provided to the public for information purposes only and are not legal advice.